MySats is the learning environment or “virtual classroom” where our students study. It is the central hub of the Seminary and the system which makes online distance learning possible for all our students, wherever they live in the world.
MySats provides access to all your study materials, allows you to communicate with your course tutor as well as the other students studying the same course.
When you enrol at SATS you receive your account credentials for MySats which provide access to the learning environment where you will find your courses, readers, tutors, communication fora with other students, assessment requirements and the course calendar.
Assessment tasks are graded via the Turnitin platform, which prevents plagiarism. Tutors provide detailed feedback on all written assignments and you are free to contact the tutor to query any instruction or learning requirement which may be unclear.
What are the advantages of MySats?
- One-stop studying. You have direct access to everything you need for your courses
- Contact with other students. You are able to communicate with other students by
using the Course Forum. Since the feeling of isolation is one of the great challenges
of distance learning, sharing your journey with other students is a great help.
- Online assessments. You are able to submit your assignments and take your tests on MySats without any administrative delays. You are also able to see that your work has been received, and receive it back as soon as it has been marked.
- Improved facilitation. Each course has a facilitator whom you can contact via MySats if you have any queries or problems. Course facilitators may provide guidance to the whole class on the course forum, and make announcements on a dedicated news forum.
- Paced learning. By assigning due dates for all assignments and completion dates for all courses, MySats helps you to pace your studies in such a way that you are able to complete your qualification in good time by doing one subject in each three-month term. The assignment dates are spread out to make your time-management easy – you just have to work steadily to complete your course.
- Helpdesk. A helpdesk facility has been installed to give you direct access to technical help, should you need it.
- Go to MySATS