MySats is the online learning environment or ‘virtual classroom’ in which you will study. It is the central hub of the Seminary, the platform that makes online learning possible wherever you live in the world.
When you enrol at SATS, you receive your account credentials for MySats, which provide access to the learning environment where you will find your courses, readers, textbooks, lecturers, classmates, assessment tasks, and so on. From MySats, you can:
- order your courses and pay for them,
- access help in text and/or video formats,
- read or borrow almost 200,000 e-books (e-library),
- download hundreds of thousands of journal articles (e-library),
- download your study materials for courses,
- submit your assignments and access your feedback,
- view recorded lectures in video or audio formats,
- participate in class discussions (forums),
- see the due dates for all your forthcoming activities,
- interact with the lecturer and other students,
- attend live lectures, including webinars,
- complete interactive lessons,
- write your examinations,
- view your academic record (e-transcript), and
- view all your financial transactions.
MySats is a high-quality, powerfully-resourced e-learning platform that provides our students with ready access to everything they need for their SATS studies in one place.