Job Opening for Administrator
The South African Theological Seminary (SATS) is a Bible-based, Christ-centred, Spirit-led, online theological institution. SATS seeks a person who has a heart for Christian ministry to join our dynamic Administration Team. The position is based online (work from home).
- Bachelor’s level of education in a relevant field
- Have a track record of sound administrative skills, which include proficiency in Microsoft Office and databases
- Be meticulous and detail-oriented
- People and service orientated
- Good, clear English communication skills – written and spoken
- Able to communicate in one or more additional languages would be advantageous
- Be able to answer large volumes of emails and phone calls accurately and promptly
- Able to work in decentralized teams and work without supervision
- Good, stable internet
- Self-motivated and regulated with integrity and commitment to work as unto the Lord
This is a one-year contract position. The organisation is undergoing change and roles may change. The closing date for applications is the 22nd of October 2020. The successful applicant would be expected to take up the position on the 1st of December 2020.
Preference will be given to people from designated groups.
If you have the required skills and you feel God’s leading in this direction, kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.