Join us for our online discussions on Theology this July
Join us for exciting conversations online! SATS has a range of topics that will be covered by some experts on Friday afternoons. Topics include:
- Answering difficult questions about the Doctrine of the Trinity with Dr Brant Bosserman (Online) Friday, 17 July⋅13:00 – 14:00
- The Reliability of the Gospel of John by Dr. Paul Anderson (Online) Friday, 24 July⋅13:00 – 14:00
- Variations in the Consonantal Text of Qur’ānic Manuscripts: From ‘Uthmān to ‘Ibn Mujāhid by Luis Dizon (Online) Friday, 31 July⋅16:00 – 17:00
Visit our Live Events page for more information and to register for these events.
To access our online archive for excellent free content, click on and subscribe to our YouTube page.
You can sit in on a SATS PhD Oral Defence
Have you ever wanted to sit in on a PhD Oral Defence? Join us and listen for free at our upcoming discussions that will take place in July.
- Truus Babila’s PhD Oral Defence will be hosted on Wednesday, 15 July 2020 15:00-16:30 (UTC+02:00). The thesis is titled, “Oral Bible Storying as a missional instrument in discipling men in Kejom, North West Cameroon.”
- Billy Bewley’ PhD Oral Defence will be hosted on Tuesday, 21 July 2020 14:00-15:30 (UTC+02:00). The thesis is titled, “A Critical Study of the Doctrine of Impartation in the Church of God Denomination.”
If you are interested in listening to these fascinating topics that our PhD students discuss, please contact Dr Robert Falconer at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to the online forum.
Congratulations to our Newest PhD Graduates!
At the SATS family we love to celebrate the individual achievements of our graduated, especially our Doctor in Philosophy students. This last month we had a few graduates that completed their PhD journeys that we would like to congratulate. Here is the list:
- Dr Jerry Culbertson
- Dr Augustin Ahoga
- Dr Dan Luke
- Dr Soontorn Thanteeraphan
- Dr Marieke Venter
- Dr Batanayi I. Manyika
- Dr Faly Rajaonarison
Our prayer for you comes from the Book of Numbers (6:24-26)
“The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.”
Everything you need to know about our upcoming SATS Master of Divinity Programme!
Spread the News! Come and have a look at our upcoming Master of Divinity Programme. The MDiv is a professional Master’s degree with a strong emphasis on Bible and ministry. Since it does not require a theological degree, it is ideal for second-career pastors—people who entered pastoral ministry after training for another career. Click HERE for more info:
Being African and Female
SATS is pleased to announce the PhD scholarship for African women. While seeking to invest in the theological formation of one successful applicant, SATS hopes to spread the message that its online learning model opens new possibilities for women to pursue theological studies at all levels—from certificate to PhD. To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- African and female
- Hold an accredited research master’s degree, preferably in theology
- Hold a significant position in your local church or community
Applications for this scholarship will close on the 28th of August.
You can find out how to apply HERE.