SATS Graduation 2019
We celebrated our annual graduation ceremony at the Rosebank Union Church on 18th May. With over 120 students in attendance, and even more graduating in absentia, it was the largest graduating cohort in the history of the Seminary! Besides the awarding of qualifications, special student awards were also awarded for excellence in homiletics, and research and writing. Dr Kevin Smith (Principal, SATS) addressed the students about the state of the Seminary, recognising all that God is doing at and through SATS. The student speaker (Pst. Mlungisi Mayedwa, MTh graduate) shared about his journey with SATS, admonishing his fellow graduates to maintain a passion for life-long learning, and the guest speaker (Dr Thomas Schirrmacher, World Evangelical Alliance) encouraged the graduates to reach the world, not just Africa, with the gospel. All in attendance were led in a time of corporate worship by Mrs Liz Pass and a music team, including a choir of SATS staff members.
To receive notifications when videos of the graduation ceremony and speeches are uploaded to Youtube, you can subscribe to the SATS channel HERE.
Here are first photographs of the proceedings.
Ordering Courses Hassle-free
- Log into MySATS
- Hover your mouse over your name in the top right corner; a dropdown menu appears:
- Click on “My Order Form”
- You can view the available courses to order.
- Select the checkbox of the course you would like to order.
- Choose the term you would like to start the course by selecting the radio button.
- Do the same for another course (You must order the equivalent of at least 24 credits. NB: if you order 4 or more courses at a time you receive a bulk discount.)
- Click the order button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an invoice via email with payment instructions.
- Once the invoice is paid in full your courses will be activated, and become available on MySATS just before the selected term starts.
Webinar Registration Open: Pauls’s Theology on Men and Women
SATS is presenting a free webinar entitled “Paul’s Theology on Men and Women” on 10-11 July 2019. The webinar will feature Keynote Speaker Professor Cynthia Long Westfall (McMaster Divinity College) and Plenary Speakers Professor Elna Mouton (Stellenbosch University) and the Rev Dr Vuyani Sindo (George Whitefield College, South Africa), along with a selection of other papers.
If you are interested in attending the event, follow the registration procedure outlined HERE.