This course provides a holistic view of church history periods, paying particular attention to significant movement, leaders and their contributions to Christianity, and the origin and distinctiveness of prominent Christian denominations (term 1 only phase out course).
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of the critical periods of church history.
- Discuss the influence of major historical movements and their leaders.
- Describe the lives and contributions of key figures in church history.
- Identify the impact of pivotal moments in the history of the church.
- Explain the origin and distinctives of prominent Christian denominations.