This course provides a fairly detailed introduction to apologetics as a Christian discipline and the various models of presentation and context. The modern contexts of apologetics (Post-modernism and the New Atheism) are also carefully considered.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend the context of Christian apologetics.
- Identify and describe various models of doing apologetics.
- Apply Jesus’ method of doing apologetics to your current ministerial context, including children.
- Analyse various arguments for the existence of God, Jesus Christ and the integrity of the Bible.
- Deconstruct and refute two New Age philosophies in light of Christian Theism.
- Defend against a number of contextual apologetic issues in both the western and African context.