This course highlights the importance of understanding general and special revelation, including an appreciation of the various theories of inspiration, inerrancy, and authority of the Scriptures.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the difference between general revelation and special revelation.
- Explain the concept of Jesus Christ as the locus of revelation.
- Defend personal convictions regarding the inspiration, inerrancy, and authority of Scripture.
- Evaluate the Bible’s sufficiency as a guide for faith, life, and ministry.
- Use three basic principles of interpretation to evaluate exegesis.
- Explain the role of contemporary revelation and its relationship to the Scriptures.