This course approaches the Doctrine of God not only from a biblical perspective but also in the light of the situation that prevails in the 21st century.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Formulate a plausible and persuasive case for the existence of God.
- Articulate and defend an evangelical view of how God can be known.
- Conduct inductive biblical studies on the attributes of God using the knowledge of God cycle.
- Discuss the benefits and limitations of how systematic theologians identify and categorize the attributes of God.
- Defend the biblical portrait of God as being the standard by which all other views of God are to be evaluated.
- Understand why a biblical portrait of God is essential for a personal and corporate relationship with God, worship, holy living, evangelism, and mission.