This course covers Jesus’ humanity and deity, his death, resurrection, and glorification. It also deals with our conversion, justification, regeneration, sanctification, and perseverance.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the significance of the humanity and deity of Jesus Christ.
- Explain the meaning and significance of the death of Jesus Christ.
- Describe the implications of the resurrection, ascension, and session of Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate understanding of the doctrines of conversion, justification, and regeneration.
- Apply a Biblical understanding of sanctification in your ministry.
- Evaluate the Biblical basis for the Calvinist and the Arminian views of the doctrine of perseverance.
- Anticipate the glorious consummation of your salvation.