This subject explores man’s relation to God and the cause and consequences of our sin.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the Bible’s plain teachings about the creation of man and the world.
- Demonstrate confidence in the Biblical account of creation.
- Explain the Biblical doctrine of the image of God.
- Evaluate theories regarding the constituents of man.
- Describe the nature of sin.
- Demonstrate understanding of original sin.
- Appreciate the devastating consequences of sin.