This course covers both the fundamental beliefs and spiritual practices of the Christian faith. Significant themes include repentance, faith towards God, how to study the Bible, water baptism, the Lord’s Supper, prayer, authentic worship, and many more.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the plan of salvation from Ephesians 2:8-10 and share the message of salvation with unsaved people.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
- Evaluate and embrace the biblical description of God’s purpose for you.
- Recognize the importance of regular Bible reading and private prayer.
- Apply helpful guidelines to enrich your private times with God.
- Appreciate the importance of belonging to a good church.
- Manage your finances in a way that is both responsible and godly.