The general themes covered in this module are group and youth counselling singleness, premarital, and marital counselling. (Prerequisite for this course is PRA2121)
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of issues involved in group, premarital, and marital counselling.
- Counsel a group of young people in selecting a marriage partner.
- Design a premarital counselling course.
- Design a programme outline for marriage enrichment.
- Provide counselling to a single person or a married couple.
- Demonstrate an understanding of family counselling.
- Offer biblical counsel for couples struggling with common causes of divorce.
- Offer biblical counsel for Christians seeking remarriage.