This course is part of a series of courses designed to equip you with the necessary skills needed for ministry, especially for the successful management of a church.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret the basic accounts of a church.
- Design policies and systems for the secure management of cash.
- Establish and maintain basic office routines and procedures.
- Draft a church constitution.
- Make decisions regarding the purchasing of the physical resources necessary for your church.
- Maintain adequate paper and computerised records.
- Structure and maintain staff and salary records.
- Comply with income tax requirements for church staff.
- Employ Biblical principles of church management.
- Design a functional management structure for a church based on the size of the congregation.
- Ensure that performance and productivity are kept at a high level.
- Ensure that committee and business meetings take place.