This course will help you to better understand what it would look like for children-at-risk to be meaningfully incorporated in the mission of the Church, something which a large part of the Church has either ignored or underemphasised for 2000 years. It will urge you to help correct those failings by responding appropriately in your ministry.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define “children-at-risk” within the context of the worldwide crisis and within your own ministry.
- Formulate a biblical response to the worldwide orphan crisis.
- Define “Holistic Child Development” in the context of a biblically and theologically grounded model.
- Interpret the biblical and theological foundations for a call to action in your ministry.
- Draft an action plan for your church or ministry which addresses the needs of children-at-risk in your context.