Inspired by the example of Jesus, Biblical leadership explores key New Testament leadership models, principles, practices, and requirements with a view toward personal growth and transformational leadership development.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the leadership models, principles, practices and objectives of Jesus and Paul.
- Describe the prerequisites and qualifications for Church leadership.
- Explain the key elements involved in effective spiritual leadership.
- Assess your own leadership with a view toward transformational development.
- Develop a practical plan for growth.