This course will assist the learner in understanding how to cultivate a child-friendly church. This course will also help guide parents and members on how to do child evangelism and understand youth trends and a variety of models of youth ministry.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the biblical basis of children’s ministry.
- Understand primary contexts and processes in children’s ministry.
- Evaluate the ministry needs and opportunities of children in diverse situations.
- Accurately define the life stages of “youth.”
- Demonstrate an understanding of current youth culture.
- Influence the integration of youth into the local church.