This course provides a basic introduction to the theology of Missions in the Bible, and lays down a challenge to Christians to consider becoming more involved in missions.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define key terms in the field of missions.
- Describe the goal and motives of missions.
- Explain the concept of church planting.
- Discuss issues in 21st century missions.
- Describe different priorities for choosing areas of missionary service.
- Explain the Biblical foundation of missions.
- Evaluate alternative missions’ strategies.
- Describe ways of partnership in missions