The objective of this course is to equip and empower Christians and Church leaders to understand Islam and to engage Muslims in ways that are faithful to Christ’s values and mission.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge of the origin, history, writings, doctrine, and structure of Islam.
- Critique the claim that Yahweh and Allah are the same God.
- Compare and contrast the character and role of Muhammad (the founder of Islam) with that of Jesus Christ (the founder of Christianity).
- Compare and contrast the missional objectives and strategies of Islam with those of Christianity.
- Formulate a biblical and practical response to Islamization in your context.
- Critique methods and models of presenting the gospel of Jesus Christ to Muslims.