This course touches on the process of peace and healing with a wounded child. It includes a case study of an abused child showing how to counsel with understanding and how to examine the child after trauma.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concept of healing.
- Identify trauma and its effect on children.
- Facilitate the development of a healing relationship.
- Listen actively.
- Help a group of children in a crisis.
- Apply essential play and storytelling skills to facilitate communication in a relationship with a traumatized child.
- Help a Christian group to walk with wounded children.