This course is about the observation of children, relationship building, their agenda, and the importance of play, story-telling, and boundaries.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate appreciation for positive relationships as the basis of all interactions with children.
- Listen and talk to children.
- Build positive relationships with children through play.
- Apply basic skills and techniques that can help you use the very powerful tool of storytelling in building relationships with children.
- Set effective boundaries in working with children.