Greek 2A is the third step on the journey towards reading and interpreting the Greek New Testament. This course builds on the foundation laid in Greek 1A and 1B.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Cover all the foundational grammar and translate and interpret whole passages.
- Master the Greek non-indicative verb system (participles, infinitives, subjunctives, and imperatives), as well as the μι-verbs.
- Memorize and understand the diagnostic features for participles, subjunctives, infinitives, and imperatives.
- Parse all categories of Greek verbs correctly, and explain their formation.
- Interpret and translate sentences from Greek into English.